We are looking for outgoing, energetic individuals to help launch our exciting new challenge app.
Monkey Challenges is a new Crowd-funding and Public Judging of Challenges. This means you can post your personal challenge (learn a new language, do a handstand, shave your head, etc) and ask for crowdfunding support then do the challenge and ask the public to vote your video to see if they feel you did a good job. If more people say you did it!, you earn the money! If more people say you didn’t, the funding goes back to funder.
With this exciting new app, you can earn up to thousands and conquer your personal challenges! Of course you can also do this for charity!
What we’re looking for:
– Available March 10-16, 2017
– Work b/w the window of 9AM-4PM Sun- Tues (flexible hours)
– Must be +18
and a great attitude!
– $10-15/HR with bonus
If you are interested email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
2) questionnaire (questions below)
All applications are due Monday Feb 20, 2017.
1) What is your major and GPA?
2) How comfortable are you in approaching other SXSW attendees?
3) Would you describe yourself as having an entrepreneur spirit?
4) Have you ever wanted to start your own app?
5) Are you looking for an internship?
6) In one short paragraph, describe yourself.
Looking forward to speaking with you! We can’t wait to share with you this exciting business model!
More to come…